Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lenten Series #24: On-Call

This weekend I am on-call and there are several big parties on campus. I think I am going to bed now so that in case i am called in the middle of the night, i will be sane.  This is one part of my job that i am not a fan of.  Although it gives me training on handling emergency situations and crisis management, i just don't like being awaken in the middle of the night!  Yes i know that if i was a pastor early morning/late night emergency calls happen more frequently.  That is why i am a fan of ministries having on-call rotation so that the pastor is not the only one dealing with such situations.  I think i might come back at some point and expound on this, but right now i am calling it a night. 

Peace, Love, and Prosperity, 
RevMAH

No comments: