Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lent Season Begins!!

The season of lent is almost upon us. But as one of my colleagues reminded us in seminary "I'm Baptist, we don't lent” LOL.

Well, for my Lenten practice I have decided to blog each day. I find that I have a lot I want to say but really don’t have the local community to say it. So I will share my thoughts to my web/FB community through blogging.

I seek to share my thoughts openly and honestly. To critically examine my life, the world, the church. To speak truth to power. so today i begin this journey. Asking God to speak through me. Asking God to sharpen my hearing and my vision so that what a share is becomes a deeper reflection and not merely rants or inspirational vitamins.

if there is something you think i would enjoy writing about i would love for you to share it with me. I could always use ideas. Thanks!

No comments: