Saturday, March 14, 2009

job searching

I am currently job searching and trying to remain positive because i graduate in less than 2 months. I would love to be at a church being a worship/creative arts pastor, and i also have the desire to do religious life/cultural diversity in higher education. So I am beginning to send out my resume. Have had some rejections, but am keeping my headup. I had a discussion with a friend a few days ago who is looking for a job and has not finished their bachelor degree yet because a financial bind is holding them up from finishing. I say this to say that there are many in financial binds that need a helping hand, and so if you are reading this, please pray for others and also be the helping hand to help our fellow brothers and sisters.

"Hold on a little while longer, evrything is gonna be alright"

No comments: